N B A 20 Tips & tricks for beginners2020-01-17 00:00:00
It’s not fun to get stuck at NBA 20 as a beginner. Do not worry! Below you can find all the tips you need to get good at the game fast. NBA 20 can even more fun if you buy NBA 20 MT PS4 or any other browser. You can take a look at our shop for the best prices and cheapest in-game currency. Available for all platforms. If you combine our excellent service with the beginner tips and tricks below, you will get better at the game fast and easy.
Start with basic basketball rules
If you are new to the game, you will have to start with a few basic rules:
- Basketball shots that are made outside the arc are worth 3 points. If you shoot and score inside the arc, you will get 2 points for your team. Foul shots are only worth 1 point.
- If the physical contact gets too rough, you can get a foul.
- When you get possession of the ball. Your team has 24 seconds to take a shot. If you fail to do so, the other team will gain possession of the ball.
- If you dribble across the mid-court line, you can’t go back!
- Keep the ball within the lines of the court. Dribble past the sideline and the other team will be awarded with the ball.
- A basketball game in NBA 20 consists of four quarters of play
Check the basic rules in a video
If you are familiar with the absolute basic rules, you can skip the video. If you are not that familiar, it can’t hurt to watch the video.
Quick Play tips
Once you mastered the controls of the game and feel comfortable playing NBA 20, you can start playing your first official match! How exiting! There are two modes we advise; QuickPlay or Play WNBA. You can choose a team and the opposite team and start playing.
It’s the best option for beginners to familiarize yourself with the game. You can start out with a team like the LA Lakers (one of the best teams in the game) to practice quick play first.
Adjust the difficulty setting
There are multiple difficulty settings in NBA20, we advise you to start out with the number 1 setting; Rookie. It’s the easiest setting. If that one gets too easy, try pro.. if you can beat the pro opposition, try All-Star and so forth. The difficulty settings are:
(1 is easy, 5 is hard)
5. Hall of Fame
Do not force the shots
We understand it can be so tempting to try them half-court shots, but it’s always better to wait until you can get a good open shot. Maybe you will score a half-court shot once in a while, but in the end it’s not worth it. You will play more consistent if you try to make those 2 pointers consistently. Do not try to go for 3 points every time you got your 24 seconds!
Always pay attention to the shot meter
A common rookie mistake is not to watch the shot meter. Shooting is a little bit easier in the latest installment of the game, but still troublesome for some NBA20 beginners. The shot meter will gradually fill up if you hold down the button for shooting. If you want to give the shot more power, hold it down more. We advise to practice taking shots a lot before playing online games against real (and hard) opponents.